* Complete all registration forms found on the website
* Complete a physical and sickle cell test
* Make sure you are enrolled as a full time student at B-CU with a minimum GPA of 2.0
* Be available to travel to B-CU on August 1st and have a government-issued ID.
* Make sure you are able to commit to a minimum of 6 hours practice a week plus games and competitions.
2015-16 Cheerleading Regulations
2015-16 Try-Out Application
2014-15 Cheerleading Photo Gallery
The Bethune-Cookman Cheerleading program is designed to serve our Wildcats Nation, improve leadership and growth amongst our team - both academically and athletically, ultimately, creating a legacy for future Wildcats.