Cheerleading Tryout Information Released
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. - Recently hired Bethune-Cookman Cheerleading Coaches John Woodson, Jr. and Rebekah Woodson have announced the tryout information for the 2013-14 Wildcats Cheerleading squad. If you are interested in trying out, please review the below documents carefully and complete all sections and instructions.
Tryout Details in Brief:
- Complete all registration forms found on the website
- Complete a physical and sickle cell test
- Make sure you are enrolled as a full time student at B-CU with a minimum GPA of 2.0
- Send in a video tryout showcasing your abilities to tumble, stunt, jump, cheer and dance (Girls only) along with evidence of the above by July 14th to Becky@daytonaxtreme.com
- Be available to travel to B-CU on August 1st and have a government issued ID.
- Make sure you are able to commit to a minimum of 6 hours practice a week, plus games and competitions.
- Fully read the rules and regulations displayed on the website.
2013-14 Bethune-Cookman Cheerleading Tryout Packet
Bethune-Cookman Cheerleading Rules and Regulations
For more information about Bethune-Cookman Cheerleading, please contact Coach Rebekah Woodson. For all the latest information on the Bethune-Cookman Wildcats, follow the official Twitter feed at @BCUathletics or "Like Us" on Facebook at B-CUAthletics.